In Las Vegas, there are plenty of incredible nightclubs. This means that the standard is generally quite high, and that for new clubs to make any sort of impact, they really have to stand out and offer something different and innovative. The soon-to-open Apex Social Club, which will be located on the 55th floor of the newly renovated Palms Resort Casino, promises to offer a truly unique nightclub experience, and is already garnering plenty of buzz. Masterminded by the Clique Hospitality Group and Vegas nightlife visionaries Ryan Labbe and Jason “JRoc” Craig, this venue will be unlike anything you’ve ever seen.
Want to learn more? Here, we’ve assembled some exciting facts about the new venue, which is slated to open in mid-May of 2018.
1. It’s a Clique Hospitality Group project. Even if you don’t instantly recognize the name, chances are that you’re already familiar with the Clique Hospitality Group’s work. This boutique hospitality group is the mastermind behind over a dozen concept restaurants and clubs including Clique Bar and Lounge, Hearthstone Kitchen and Cellar, Bottiglia Cucina & Enoteca, Borracha Mexican Cantina, and more. While the venues are varied, what is constant in each and every one of the venues is innovation, creativity, attention to detail, and top notch service. The Clique Hospitality Group strives in each of their venues to create spaces that offer more than just a night out: they offer an experience. Apex Social Club will be no different!
2. Stellar partnership. Call it a meeting of the minds. Clique Hospitality’s Andy Masi is working in collaboration with nightlife partners Ryan Labbe and Jason “JRoc” Craig to open Apex Social Club. Labbe and Craig have become prominent in the Las Vegas hospitality scene, and have played some sort of role in just about every major nightlife company in town. They specialize in marketing campaigns and operational management, and together with Masi, their creative fusion has the ability to make top notch nightclubs with service and ambiance that match the ambitious concepts a successful reality.
3. No expense will be spared. Apex Social Club is part of a massive $485 million renovation project that will revitalize and revolutionize the Palms Casino Resort. With a visionary project like this, it’s important to invest the time and money necessary to create a truly incredible resort. When it comes to the new Palms Casino Resort and to the Apex Social Club, no expense will be spared. It’s going to be beautifully appointed, with attention given to every detail that is suiting of its luxury setting.
4. A revitalized resort. Apex Social Club isn’t the only incredible offering in the newly revitalized resort. 54 floors below, the same partners will also debut the Camden Cocktail Lounge. There’s also a lot more in the works at the resort. According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, “The Palms is currently in the midst of a major renovation following its sale to Station Casinos. Along with these two projects, and the recently opened A.Y.C.E. Buffet, new restaurants from celebrity chefs Bobby Flay, Chris Santos, Michael Symon and James Beard Award winner Marc Vetri are expected in late 2018 and early 2019.”
5. A killer location. This brand new Clique Hospitality venue and venture will be located on the 55th floor of the Palms Resort Casino, in the space formerly known as Ghostbar. This unique 8,000 square foot space would be incredible even if it didn’t have a stick of furniture or a drop of alcohol, but rest assured, it will be appointed in a way that suits the incredible location.
6. Incredible views. Let’s be honest: the first thing you’ll notice about APEX Social Club is the incredible views. Towering above the city on the 55th floor of the Palms Resort Casino, the Apex Social Club will offer unrivaled 360 degree views of the city. It’s the ideal location for an open-air boutique nightclub, offering views and an experience unlike any other.
7. Creative cocktails. Part of what makes the Clique Hospitality Group so great is their appreciation for, and prowess with, food and drinks. One of the major contributions of the Clique style will be evident in the creative menus at Apex Social Club. The bar menu will include specialty-crafted cocktails, while bottle service will be offered tableside.
8. Insane ambiance. While the view is undoubtedly incredible, Apex Social Club is equally beautiful on the inside. Thoughtful, impeccably designed decor and one-of-a-kind, conversation-starting art pieces will surround you in the venue, creating an upscale, sophisticated vibe that will add an element of magic to your night out.
9. Entertainment. It’s Vegas, so people expect to be entertained in style. Apex Social Club will offer a robust roster of entertainment, including sounds from local and national DJs.
10. For locals and tourists alike. An important goal in creating Apex Social Club was to create a space which would be appealing to locals as well as tourists. In a recent article in Las Vegas Weekly, Ryan Labbe is quoted as saying “If locals aren’t talking about it, why would somebody coming in from out of town want to experience it?…locals always have been and always will be a vital part of our business at every venue.”
They say that a good view never goes out of style; see for yourself when Apex Social Club makes its debut! Currently, it is scheduled to open in mid-May of 2018.
What excites you most about Apex Social Club?